THAT'S A WRAP
The Dunbar Haunted House is no longer in operation. Thank you for a great 10 years!
In 2013 we:
- -raised $25,000.00 for our three charities:
- -The B.C. Professional Fire Fighter's Burn Fund, The Vancouver Police Union Charity Foundation, and the Lowermainland Christmas Bureau
- -had 14,763 people through the haunt over the course of 15 days
- -had over 250 volunteers helped with construction, decorating, animamtronics, lighting and sound, spooking, security, kitchen, music, clean up, etc.
- -Had a number of Vancouver bands perform for our crowds
Our Last Hoorah!
The Dunbar Haunted House is retiring at the end of the 2013 season. We started out in 2004 with a modest home haunt display. Based on favourable public reception the haunt grew both in scale and popularity with each succeeding year. We have had a blast hosting the haunt over the past 10 years and wish to thank the hundreds of volunteers and thousands of appreciative patrons who have made it all possible. The haunt has provided us with a wonderful opportunity to engage in community service and to raise money for local charities.