Parking available along the East & West sides of Shaughnessy St., and the North side of West Kent Street. Check out our map.
Hours & Dates
Oct. 12 – Oct. 31
7pm – 10pm
7pm – 12am
1pm – 7pm
No live actors from
General Admission: $10
Children under 12: $5
Weekend days til 7pm
unlimited access: $5
TENTED LINE AREA
Open rain or shine.
The Dunbar Haunted House is a family-run, community haunted house attraction. Created out of the joy of Halloween, every year the Dunbar Haunt is open for two weeks in October, donating 100% of proceeds to three Vancouver charities.
In 2011 we:
- -raised just under $60,000.00 for our three charities:
- -The B.C. Professional Fire Fighter's Burn Fund, The Vancouver Police Union Charity Foundation, and the Lowermainland Christmas Bureau
- -had 13, 273 people through the haunt over the course of 17 days
- -had over 150 volunteers helped with construction, decorating, animamtronics, lighting and sound, spooking, security, kitchen, music, clean up, etc.
- -We moved into the warehouse in June. The first two months involved erecting the partition walls and installing emergency lighting and signage. We had 2 1/2 months to decorate and light the haunt. It required a lot of people putting in a lot of time.
- -Had a number of Vancouver bands perform for our crowds:
- Bias Jack | The Film Industry | Matt Lowen | Sarah Wheeler | T. Riley | Don Alder | Mike Weterings | Dijit | Mike Levens | Leonard Song | Shout! White! Dragon! | And Al Gilmer as our Sound Technician.
2012 Theme: The Daily Grime
“The Daily Grime”: This year's Haunt is based around "typical" stories featured in a generic newspaper. Featured stories include Health Care, Education, Business, Law & Order, Science & Technology, and Entertainment.
DHH Photo Gallery
We're on Twitter!
Follow us and get updates on line up lengths, tips and updates, as well as behind the scenes of what goes on here at the Dunbar Haunt.